Peppermint Hot Chocolate
1 hot chocolate T DISC such as TASSIMO Suchard Hot Chocolate.
Add a festive touch to your day with this Peppermint Hot Chocolate. Use crushed candy cane or any peppermint candy to give your cocoa a lovely, minty touch. Quick & easy way to warm yourself up on a cold winter’s day.
- Crush one candy cane into tiny bits. Put one tablespoon into a mug.
- Prepare one Suchard Hot Chocolate with your TASSIMO into the same mug.
- Top off with some whipped cream.
- Use some leftover crushed candy or chocolate sprinkles to decorate.
- Time to sit back and enjoy your festive, homemade Peppermint Hot Chocolate!
CREAMY TOFFEE CAPPUCCINO RECIPE
Toffee and coffee are a match made in flavour heaven.
NON-ALCOHOLIC ESPRESSO MARTINI
Coffee cocktails are gaining popularity. No wonder: they’re tasteful, energizing and an impressive appearance. Create this Virgin Espresso Martini and impress your guests.
CHOCOLATE MOCHA RECIPE
Chocolate and espresso: a match made in heaven. Who doesn’t like the combination of coffee with chocolate?