Peppermint Hot Chocolate
1 hot chocolate T DISC such as TASSIMO Suchard Hot Chocolate.
The end of the year is upon us and right now everyone is getting ready for Christmas. Without a doubt, we’re all in the mood for some Christmas Hot Chocolate. Looking for a way to treat your family and friends this holiday season? Try some homemade Hot Chocolate as a special festive treat. Now’s the time for a great Hot Chocolate recipe, check this one out!
- 1 tablespoon finely crushed peppermint sweet or candy cane
- 1 hot chocolate T DISC. Cadbury Hot Chocolate is wonderful, but our Suchard Hot Chocolate is also lovely.
- 1 heaping spoon of whipped cream
How to make Mint Hot Chocolate
- Finely crush a few peppermint sweets or a candy cane and put one tablespoon of the crushed candy into your mug.
- Make your TASSIMO Hot Chocolate in the same mug.
- Stir through the hot chocolate until the crushed candy has dissolved. It’ll give a wonderful hint of mint to your hot chocolate.
- Now, add a heaping spoon of whipped cream on top.
Sit back, relax and enjoy your mint hot chocolate. Family and friends will also love this Peppermint Hot Chocolate at Christmas. You should certainly stock up on Cadbury Hot Chocolate so you can make it whenever you want to spread some holiday joy.
Dreamy Creamy Toffee Cappuccino Recipe
Toffee and coffee are a match made in flavour heaven.
Alcohol-free Espresso Martini
Coffee cocktails are gaining popularity. No wonder: they’re tasteful, energizing and an impressive appearance. Create this Virgin Espresso Martini and impress your guests.
Chocolate Mocha Recipe
Chocolate and espresso: a match made in heaven. Who doesn’t like the combination of coffee with chocolate?