Pumpkin Spice Latte
Your favourite TASSIMO latte, for example Costa Latte
Chase the winter chill away with a powerful shot of espresso deliciously blended with warm milk, sweet pumpkin, and a blend of tasty spices. As the days get shorter, this delicious recipe will sweeten the even the coolest evenings. Pumpkin Spice Latte is also a great treat for your Halloween guests or as a pick-me-up on any cold winter day. TASSIMO is going to share a super easy pumpkin spice latte recipe with you!
For the spice mixture:
- 4 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- 4 teaspoons of nutmeg powder
- 4 teaspoons of ginger powder
- 3 teaspoons of pepper
For the pumpkin spice latte:
- Agave/sugar syrup
- 1 tablespoon fine pumpkin puree
- Whipped cream (optional)
- 1 cup of your favourite TASSIMO Latte, for example our Costa Latte
- For the Pumpkin Spice, mix the individual ingredients in a small bowl. You've now created your homemade Pumpkin Spice mixture. You can store the Pumpkin Pie Spice in an airtight container up to 6 months.
- To create your Pumpkin Spice Latte, first create one cup of TASSIMO Latte. Looking for a Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte? Use an espresso T DISC and milk substitute of your choice to create your own latte.
- Add one tablespoon of the pumpkin puree, half a teaspoon of your pumpkin spice mixture and a swirl of the syrup to your latte. This is the basis for your Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- Stir, add optional whipped cream on top and garnish with cinnamon or some more of your Pumpkin Spice.
- Enjoy your Pumpkin Spice Latte!
Alcohol-free Espresso Martini
Have you noticed that coffee-based cocktails are getting even more popular? Impress your guests with this Virgin Espresso Martini.
Chocolate Mocha Recipe
Easily create a Chocolate Mocha at home with TASSIMO. Perfect for whenever the wind’s blowing hard off the sea.
Dreamy Creamy Toffee Cappuccino Recipe
Looking for the perfect flavour pair? Coffee and toffee are at the top of the list.