How to use a TASSIMO Machine?
Congratulations on buying your TASSIMO coffee machine!
Ready to make your first drink? Read the TASSIMO Machine instructions and get your machine going. If it’s the first time you are going to use your TASSIMO machine, or you haven’t used it for a few weeks, it’s necessary to set-up the machine for the best quality coffee. Watch our video ‘How to use a TASSIMO Machine’ to find out how to make your first cup of coffee or continue reading.
How to set-up your TASSIMO Coffee Machine?
- Make sure your TASSIMO machine is plugged in and press the power button.
- Remove the Service Disc (the yellow disc) stored in your machine and place the Service Disc in the brew head.
- Fill the water tank with fresh water and press the button.
- Your machine will start a short cleaning cycle. When finished, your TASSIMO is ready for use.
Looking for specific instructions for your TASSIMO machine? Please find here all manuals, instructions and how to’sfor every TASSIMO model.
How do TASSIMO & TASSIMO pods work?
Making coffee, tea or hot chocolate has never been easier. TASSIMO coffee machines are all very easy to use. To create a drink, follow the steps below.
- Make sure the water tank is filled and the power is on.
- Place a T DISC of your choice in the head of the machine, with the barcode facing down. T DISCs are the official TASSIMO pods.
- Close the lid firmly, to make sure it is shut. Place a cup on the cup stand and press the start button. Your drink will be ready within seconds!
A wide variety of Coffee pods
TASSIMO has an extensive range of T DISCs, short of TASSIMO pods. Create your favorite hot drink with TASSIMO T DISCs. You can buy coffee pods in different coffee types, flavors and from multiple brands.
Find how to use your TASSIMO pod on the page of that T DISC. For cappuccino’s, lattes and flat whites, you usually need two T DISCs: one for the coffee and on for the milk. In most cases, use the milk pod first.