Coffee Cake Recipe
A strong, cold coffee such as TASSIMO L'OR Espresso Delizioso.
With its rich, full coffee flavor, this coffee cake is a great choice for a morning treat. We’ve updated this version with chocolate sprinkles and walnuts for that special crunch. Relaxing afternoon with friends? This is the perfect make-ahead snack! So easy to whip up and with the tenderest crumb. All of your guests will be asking for your TASSIMO coffee cake recipe.
For a 25cm cake tin:
- 200g softened butter
- 200g caster sugar
- 225g plain flour
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or half a package vanilla sugar
- 50 mls of strong, cold coffee, try TASSIMO L'OR Espresso Delizioso
- 100g crushed walnuts (optional)
- Chocolate sprinkles for decorating (optional)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 55 minutes
- Brew a cup of TASSIMO L'OR Espresso Delizioso coffee and allow to cool, at least to room temperature.
- Grease a cake tin and preheat oven to 160°C or 180°C fan and grease the cake tin. Chop the walnuts as fine as you’d like.
- Stir the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder) together in a separate bowl. Fold the flour through the batter carefully.
- Spoon the mixture into your cake tin, decorate with walnuts and pop it in the oven. Bake for 55 minutes. Use a skewer to check if the middle is baked through, if it comes out clean, the cake is ready. If not, bake for 5 more minutes and check again. Once fully baked, allow to cool, then decorate with chocolate sprinkles optionally.
- Have a bite of your tender, tasty TASSIMO coffee cake!
White Chocolate Cappuccino
It only takes a few extra minutes to make your daily cappuccino extra special: just add a luscious touch of chocolate.
Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe
Add a festive touch to your day with this Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
Enjoy Coffee in the Summer
Discover five ways to enjoy coffee during a hot summer day.