How to brew the best latte with TASSIMO
Do you love that rich espresso flavour but want the warm creaminess of milk as well? Caffe latte offers the best of both worlds by offering you the perfect balance between these two tastes. Not only that, with your TASSIMO coffee machine, making a latte is fast and easy! Because your TASSIMO machine recognises the unique barcode on every T DISC, you can just press a button and the perfect latte is at your fingertips!
How to brew the best caffe latte:
So, how do you prepare a TASSIMO latte? Just follow the steps below or check out our ‘how to’ video.
- Choose your preferred TASSIMO Latte pods. You’ll love the intense espresso flavour of Costa Latte or L’OR Latte. You’ll find two types of T DISCs in every TASSIMO latte package: coffee T DISCs and milk T DISCs. You’ll be using one of each.
- First, check the water reservoir on your TASSIMO coffee machine. Is it full? Good!
- Then, remove the cup stand, and position your latte glass below the spout; the glass should have a capacity of at least 325 ml. Now, let’s create a latte!
- Shake the milk T DISC well before placing it in your TASSIMO coffee machine. Make sure the barcode is facing down. As soon as you push the start button, you’ll see your glass start to fill with steaming delicious milk froth.
- Next, load in your coffee T DISC the same way, push the start button, and watch the rich espresso pour into the milk to create two lovely layers, one of coffee and one of milk. Take your glass and stir to balance the flavours.
- Finally, sit back and take a sip of your delicious TASSIMO Caffe Latte, we know you’ll love it!
Would you like to find out more about TASSIMO’s large selection of coffee drinks with milk? Reading this article will help you understand the milky coffee types and how to best prepare the different drinks.
We are here to help you discover the differences between the milky coffees: latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino and flat white
A luxurious pairing that blends the rich aromas of vanilla and coffee with thick, delicious whipped cream.