Chocolate Mocha Recipe
1 Cadbury Hot Chocolate + 1 Gevalia Espresso
A brilliant match made in heaven! Who doesn’t like the combination of coffee with chocolate? Chocolate Mocha gives you the best of both worlds. Easily create a Chocolate Mocha at home with TASSIMO. Perfect for whenever the wind’s blowing hard off the sea.
- Fetch two mugs to serve your drinks in. This recipe makes enough for two Chocolate Mochas so you and your sweetie can share.
- Use a large mug or heatproof glass and prepare one Hot Chocolate with the T DISC, following the instructions on the package.
- Then, in the same mug, prepare the espresso using the Gevalia Espresso T DISC. Stir to blend.
- Divide the Chocolate Espresso mixture over two mugs.
- Add whipped cream to finish off your Chocolate Mocha.
- Then drizzle a bit of chocolate syrup over the whipped cream.
- Your Chocolate Mochas are now ready. Enjoy!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE RECIPES:
Pumpkin Spice Latte
TASSIMO is going to share a super easy pumpkin spice latte recipe with you!
French Vanilla Latte
A luxurious pairing that blends the rich aromas of vanilla and coffee with thick, delicious whipped cream.
Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe
Add a festive touch to your day with this Peppermint Hot Chocolate.