ALCOHOL-FREE ESPRESSO MARTINI:
COFFEE MOCKTAIL RECIPE
Your favourite espresso, for example L’OR Forza
Have you noticed that coffee-based cocktails are getting even more popular? It’s no surprise: they look impressive, taste great, and get you going. Of course, you can have all of that without alcohol! Impress your guests with this Virgin Espresso Martini. A variety of flavours are blended into one tasty, impressive drink in this coffee mocktail. Espresso and vanilla are the primary flavours in this alcohol-free Espresso Martini. Enjoy the taste (and the caffeine) during Sober October, Dry January or any get together: this non-alcoholic cocktail is a great way to celebrate.
- A cocktail shaker
- A cocktail glass
- 50ml espresso – try L’OR Forza TASSIMO pods
- Ice cubes
- 25 ml vanilla syrup
- 25 ml water
- Pinch of salt
- Coffee beans (for garnish)
- Brew up 50 ml of your preferred espresso (1 demitasse) and put it in the fridge to chill.
- Chill the cocktail glass with some of the ice.
- Put the remaining ice into your shaker (fill it up).
- Add vanilla syrup, water, chilled espresso and a pinch of salt to the shaker.
- Give your Espresso Martini Mocktail a good shake and strain into the glass.
- Garnish with one or two coffee beans and serve.
Enjoy this Espresso Martini mocktail with friends. To make more than one, just multiply the ingredients above by the number of guests and start shaking it up. Then, sit back and sip your Virgin Espresso Martinis. Cheers!
This combination of two tasty Italian specialties—gelato and espresso—make it the perfect treat for any time of day.
Chocolate Mocha Recipe
Easily create a Chocolate Mocha at home with TASSIMO. Perfect for whenever the wind’s blowing hard off the sea.
Coffee Cake Recipe
With its rich, full coffee flavor, this coffee cake is a great choice for a morning treat.