Iced white chocolate mocha
10 to 15 minutes
1 T DISC such as L’OR Espresso Splendente
The iced white chocolate mocha has a full flavour that combines white chocolate and coffee. A combination that you’ll certainly enjoy. The recipe is easy to make and you don't need many ingredients - enjoy all year round.
Preparing your white chocolate mocha:
- Turn your TASSIMO machine on
- Add the T DISC into the machine and let the coffee brew, once the coffee is ready, cool it down in the freezer.
- Take the small pan and add 50 ml of milk.
- Heat the 50 ml of milk with the 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar and the 2 tablespoons of chopped white chocolate on medium heat.
- Stir the small pan regularly until the chocolate and sugar have melted completely.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the cold coffee to the pan along with the remaining 85 ml of milk.
- Take the glass or mug in which you want to serve the iced white chocolate mocha and add the ice cubes.
- Pour the mixture from the pan into the glass.
- Add the whipped cream as a topping and your white chocolate mocha is ready to be enjoyed.
Not a big fan of caffeine and prefer to make a caffeine-free iced white chocolate mocha? That’s easy. You can simply use L'OR Espresso Decaffeinato. Would you rather make this drink as a frappuccino? Use a blender and add the ice cubes together with the mixture. Blend this up and add it to the glass. This white chocolate Frappuccino type drink is easy to make quickly at home. That means you and your guests can enjoy a delicious white chocolate mocha frappuccino on a hot summer day. The recipe is also suitable if you like drinking a cold coffee at work or in the evening.
Non-alcoholic Espresso Martini recipe
Coffee cocktails are gaining popularity. No wonder: they’re tasteful, energizing and an impressive appearance. Create this Virgin Espresso Martini and impress your guests.
Chocolate Mocha recipe
Chocolate and espresso: a match made in heaven. Who doesn’t like the combination of coffee with chocolate?
Creamy Toffee Cappuccino recipe
Toffee and coffee are a match made in flavour heaven.