Coffee with Lemon
Your favourite coffee, for example, Costa Americano
In the mood for a refreshing cup of coffee on a hot summer day? Then you must try this coffee and lemon recipe. Coffee with lemon creates a refreshing taste while still providing the best coffee flavour.
- Choose the mug in which you want to make the coffee with lemon.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the lemon juice into a bowl.
- Turn on the TASSIMO machine and insert the T-DISC.
- Once the coffee is ready, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Then add ½ teaspoon of honey.
- Stir well so the flavours blend into the coffee.
- Add a little extra hot water or pour over ice if you want a lighter drink.
- You can decorate the coffee with a slice of lemon and then your coffee and lemon is ready to be enjoyed!
The hot water in the machine will ensure that the coffee is properly brewed. Adding the lemon will give your coffee an extra fresh taste. Coffee, lemon and hot water is also excellent choice for warm days. For an extra refreshing drink, try pouring it over ice for a delicious iced coffee with lemon! You can offer this black coffee with lemon to your friends and family. When guests are visiting on a hot summer day, try serving this fresh flavour combination.
NON-ALCOHOLIC ESPRESSO MARTINI
Coffee cocktails are gaining popularity. No wonder: they’re tasteful, energizing and an impressive appearance. Create this Virgin Espresso Martini and impress your guests.
CHOCOLATE MOCHA RECIPE
Chocolate and espresso: a match made in heaven. Who doesn’t like the combination of coffee with chocolate?
CREAMY TOFFEE CAPPUCCINO RECIPE
Toffee and coffee are a match made in flavour heaven.