Jacobs Espresso Ristretto
Are you a coffee lover looking for the perfect complement to your morning cup of joe? Look no further than these spectacular coffee muffins. They are moist and flavourful treats infused with the rich taste of a perfect coffee, giving them the ideal way to start your day. Whether you enjoy them on the go or as a leisurely breakfast at home, these muffins will indulge your craving for something sweet and satisfying. In this coffee muffin recipe, we will take you step-by-step through making these tasty muffins, from selecting the right ingredients to finishing your baked muffins. Grab your favourite coffee mug, and let's get started!
- 1 T-DISC Jacobs Espresso Ristretto (contains 60 ml Espresso)
- 220 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml milk
- 100 g sugar
- 80 ml oil
- 50 ml Espresso
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Optional 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 TASSIMO Coffee Pod Machine
- 2 Bowls
- 12 Molds
Preparing your Coffee muffin with a TASSIMO T DISC:
- Prepare your TASSIMO Jacobs Espresso Ristretto.
- Add dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, sugar and baking powder to a bowl and mix.
- In a second bowl add the wet ingredients: eggs, milk, oil, Espresso and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients, stirring briefly.
- Put the prepared ingredients into molds lined with baking paper, covering 3/4 of the height.
- Bake for about 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
And there you have it! A simple and delicious recipe for a coffee muffin that will become a staple in your breakfast routine. These muffins are a great way to enjoy the rich taste of coffee in a new and exciting way, and with just a few simple ingredients and steps, they are easy to make at home. We hope you have followed our recipe and understood how to prepare coffee muffins. Give the coffee muffin recipes a try for yourself. Furthermore, experiment with different flavours such as cinnamon and vanilla to make them your own. Have fun baking!
Non-alcoholic Espresso Martini recipe
Coffee cocktails are gaining popularity. No wonder: they’re tasteful, energizing and an impressive appearance. Create this Virgin Espresso Martini and impress your guests.
Chocolate Mocha recipe
Chocolate and espresso: a match made in heaven. Who doesn’t like the combination of coffee with chocolate?
Creamy Toffee Cappuccino recipe
Toffee and coffee are a match made in flavour heaven.