Chocolate Mocha Recipe
1 Cadbury Hot Chocolate + 1 L'OR Espresso Splendente
Chocolate and espresso: a match made in heaven. Who doesn’t like the combination of coffee with chocolate? Chocolate Mocha gives you the best of both worlds. Create a Chocolate Mocha at home easily with TASSIMO. Perfect to share on those cold, grey days.
- Take two mugs of your choice to serve your drinks in. You can prepare two Chocolate Mochas with this recipe.
- Use a large mug or heatproof glass and prepare one Hot Chocolate with the T DISC, following the instructions on the package.
- Prepare the espresso using the L'OR Espresso Splendente T DISC in the same mug. Stir after preparation.
- Divide the Chocolate Espresso mixture over two mugs.
- Add whipped cream to finish off your Chocolate Mocha.
- Per mug, use ¼ tablespoon of chocolate syrup to decorate. Drizzle over the whipped cream.
- Your Chocolate Mochas are now ready. Enjoy!
Looking for an even easier way to enjoy a Chocolate Mocha at home? Try our Kenco Mocha T DISCs
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE RECIPES:
Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe
Try this delicious recipe to sweeten the ever-shorter winter days. TASSIMO will show you the easiest pumpkin spice latte recipe available!
French Vanilla Latte
A luxurious pairing that blends the rich aromas of vanilla and coffee with thick, delicious whipped cream.
Peppermint hot chocolate recipe
This drink will give a festive touch to your day. Easy to prep. Beginning to feel like Christmas already?