1 hot chocolate T DISC such as TASSIMO Cadbury Hot Chocolate.
This recipe is perfect for the holidays: Peppermint Hot Chocolate. Use candy cane to give your cocoa a lovely, minty touch. This drink will give a festive touch to your day. Easy to prep. Beginning to feel like Christmas already?
Is it starting to get colder outside again and are you already pulling your sweaters out of the closet? Then it's time for some nice hot drinks. This mint hot chocolate drink is sure to warm you up again right away. You can also make this mint hot chocolate drink during Christmas to serve to your family members.
- 1 tablespoon candy cane or peppermint stick - finely crushed
- 1 hot chocolate T DISC. We suggest Cadbury Hot Chocolate.
- 1 dollop of whipped cream
Mint Hot Chocolate Preparation
- Crush one candy cane/peppermint stick and place a tablespoon of it into a mug.
- Prepare your TASSIMO Hot Chocolate in the same mug.
- Stir until the candy cane has dissolved into the chocolate drink. This will add a delicious minty flavour to your Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
- Top it off with a dollop of whipped cream.
Now your mint hot chocolate is ready to be enjoyed. If you make the Peppermint Hot Chocolate for your family members for Christmas, they’re sure to enjoy it too. Make sure you have enough ingredients like the Cadbury Hot Chocolate so you don't miss out while making your mint hot chocolate.
Creamy Toffee Cappuccino recipe
Toffee and coffee are a match made in flavour heaven.
Non-alcoholic Espresso Martini recipe
Coffee cocktails are gaining popularity. No wonder: they’re tasteful, energizing and an impressive appearance. Create this Virgin Espresso Martini and impress your guests.
Chocolate Mocha recipe
Chocolate and espresso: a match made in heaven. Who doesn’t like the combination of coffee with chocolate?