Christmas Hot Chocolate
1 Hot Chocolate T DISC such as TASSIMO Suchard Hot Chocolate.
It’s already the end of the year and December is all about Christmas. And, of course, no one should be without Christmas Hot Chocolate. This homemade Hot Chocolate will make sure that you give your guests a special treat during Christmas. What more could you want? See below how to make this simple Hot Chocolate recipe.
- Take the mug in which you want to make the Christmas Hot Chocolate
- Turn on the TASSIMO Machine to insert the T DISC
- Put the Cadbury Hot Chocolate or the Suchard Hot Chocolate T DISC in the machine and put the mug underneath.
- As soon as this is ready, prepare the whipped cream
- Put a dollop of whipped cream on top of the Christmas Hot Chocolate
- Finish off by putting the marshmallows on top
- Sprinkle with sprinkles on top if you like
Your Christmas Hot Chocolate is ready to be enjoyed!
This homemade Hot Chocolate recipe is quick to make and you'll be ready to serve the Hot Chocolate to your guests within 10 minutes. Do you happen to have someone who would like a vegan Hot Chocolate? That is no problem at all. Just replace the whipped cream with vegan whipped cream that you can buy in the supermarket.
It is also important to replace marshmallows with vegan marshmallows. That way, they can also enjoy this vegan Hot Chocolate recipe!
Non-alcoholic Espresso Martini
Coffee cocktails are gaining popularity. No wonder: they’re tasteful, energizing and an impressive appearance. Create this Virgin Espresso Martini and impress your guests.
Creamy Toffee Cappuccino recipe
Toffee and coffee are a match made in flavour heaven
Peppermint Hot Chocolate recipe
This drink will give a festive touch to your day. Easy to prep. Beginning to feel like Christmas already?