Pumpkin Spice Latte
Your favourite TASSIMO latte, for example Costa Latte
The taste of pumpkin, the warming milk and the mixture of spices together with a powerful shot of espresso makes this drink an absolute star in the winter season. Try this delicious recipe to sweeten the ever-shorter winter days. Surprise your guests at Halloween or enjoy on a cold winter day. TASSIMO will show you the easiest pumpkin spice latte recipe available!
For the spice mixture:
- 4 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- 4 teaspoons of nutmeg powder
- 4 teaspoons of ginger powder
- 3 teaspoons of pepper
For the pumpkin spice latte:
- For the Pumpkin Spice, mix the individual ingredients in a small bowl. You've now created your homemade Pumpkin Spice mixture. You can store the Pumpkin Pie Spice in an airtight container up to 6 months.
- To create your Pumpkin Spice Latte, first create one cup of Latte with a TASSIMO Latte pod. Looking for a Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte? Use an espresso T DISC and milk substitute of your choice to create your own latte.
- Add one tablespoon of the pumpkin puree, half a teaspoon of your pumpkin spice mixture and a swirl of the syrup to your latte. This is the basis for your Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- Stir, add optional whipped cream on top and garnish with cinnamon or some more of your Pumpkin Spice.
- Enjoy your Pumpkin Spice Latte!
Non-alcoholic Espresso Martini recipe
Coffee cocktails are gaining popularity. No wonder: they’re tasteful, energizing and an impressive appearance. Create this Virgin Espresso Martini and impress your guests.
Chocolate Mocha recipe
Chocolate and espresso: a match made in heaven. Who doesn’t like the combination of coffee with chocolate?
Creamy Toffee Cappuccino recipe
Toffee and coffee are a match made in flavour heaven.