Your favourite espresso, for example L’OR splendente
Coffee cocktails are gaining popularity. No wonder: they’re tasteful, energizing and an impressive appearance. But you don’t need alcohol for that! Create this Virgin Espresso Martini and impress your guests. A coffee mocktail mixes different flavours into one delicious drink. This non-alcoholic Espresso Martini combines espresso with vanilla. For Dry January, Sober October or on any party. This is a great way to enjoy your daily cup of coffee.
What you need:
- 1 Cocktail glass
- 1 Cocktail shaker
- 50ml espresso – we recommend L’OR Splendente TASSIMO pods
- 25ml vanilla syrup
- 25ml water
- A pinch of salt
- Ice cubes
- Coffee beans (as decoration)
- Make 1 cup of your favourite espresso (50ml) and cool it in the fridge.
- Put some ice in your cocktail glass to cool the glass down.
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour the vanilla syrup, the water, the espresso and a pinch of salt in the shaker.
- Shake your Espresso Martini Mocktail and strain into the glass.
- Finish off with one or two coffee beans and serve.
This non-alcoholic Espresso Martini is best enjoyed with friends. To make multiple mocktails, simply multiply the ingredients by the number of Virgin Espresso Martini’s you would like to make. Cheers!
An affogato is a perfect dessert. Perfect, because it will only take you 5 minutes to prepare and your guests will enjoy every bit of it.
Chocolate Mocha recipe
Chocolate and espresso: a match made in heaven. Who doesn’t like the combination of coffee with chocolate?
Coffee cake recipe
The coffee cake has a wonderful coffee note, so it’s perfect to enjoy already in the morning.