1 espresso T DISC such as L’OR Espresso Delizioso
Espresso and Tonic together create a delicious combination. The deep flavours are intensified by the espresso tonic and lemon. The flavour of the lemon makes this drink perfect for the summer and you can make this tonic espresso recipe easily at home. Pour the espresso tonic into a nice cocktail glass and serve it as a refreshing treat for your guests. Below you’ll find the recipe for how to make an espresso tonic.
Preparation Espresso tonic:
- Turn on the TASSIMO machine and let it warm up
- Take the glass and add the ice cubes to fill it about halfway
- Put the Espresso T DISC in the TASSIMO machine
- Put the glass with the ice cubes under the machine and brew the espresso into the glass
- In the meantime, cut the lemon in half
- Squeeze half of the lemon into a bowl
- Cut the other half of the lemon into slices
- Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to the glass with the ice and espresso
- Take the 150 ml of tonic water and add it to the glass
- Add a slice of lemon as decoration to the glass
- Your Espresso Tonic is now ready to be served
Would you prefer a decaffeinated espresso tonic? Then you can use our decaf espresso pod like L'OR Espresso Decaffeinato. The tonic espresso recipe is absolutely on trend and wonderfully refreshing for the summer: serve your guests an Espresso Tonic or enjoy it as a refreshing treat for yourself.
Non-alcoholic Espresso Martini recipe
Coffee cocktails are gaining popularity. No wonder: they’re tasteful, energizing and an impressive appearance. Create this Virgin Espresso Martini and impress your guests.
Chocolate Mocha recipe
Chocolate and espresso: a match made in heaven. Who doesn’t like the combination of coffee with chocolate?
Creamy Toffee Cappuccino recipe
Toffee and coffee are a match made in flavour heaven.