Crème Brûlée Latte
4 T DISCs such as Coffee shop selections Crème Brûlée Latte
Espresso and Tonic together create a delicious combination. The deep flavours are intensified by the espresso tonic and lemon. The flavour of the lemon makes this drink perfect for the summer and you can make this tonic espresso recipe easily at home. Pour the espresso tonic into a nice cocktail glass and serve it as a refreshing treat for your guests. Below you’ll find the recipe for how to make an espresso tonic.
Preparing your Crème Brûlée Latte with a TASSIMO T DISC:
- Take out a large latte glass or a mug.
- Start up your TASSIMO Coffee pod machine and wait a few seconds for it to warm up.
- Open the package of Crème Brûlée Latte and take out the first T DISC containing liquid milk.
- Insert the T DISC into the machine with the barcode facing down so the machine can read the correct settings to brew you the best Crème Brûlée Latte.
- Place the mug or glass in the machine.
- At the touch of a button the milk for your Crème Brûlée Latte will be ready in a few seconds.
- Now take out the used T DISC and instert the second T DISC containing roasted ground coffee for your Crème Brûlée Latte.
- Press the button again.
- After the machine has finished preparing your Crème Brûlée Latte, take out the used T DISC and repeat the operation with other 2 T DISCS to prepare the second Crème Brûlée Latte.
- Your Crème Brûlée Latte is now ready to serve, enjoy!
Our Crème Brûlée Latte has a smooth and creamy taste. The latte contains flavours such as vanilla and caramel. The delicious combination of flavours creates a smooth taste. You can easily make a Crème Brûlée Latte yourself by using our T DISCs. Make this Crème Brûlée Latte and share it with friends or enjoy it all by yourself, it’s always a delicious idea.
Non-alcoholic Espresso Martini recipe
Coffee cocktails are gaining popularity. No wonder: they’re tasteful, energizing and an impressive appearance. Create this Virgin Espresso Martini and impress your guests.
Chocolate Mocha recipe
Chocolate and espresso: a match made in heaven. Who doesn’t like the combination of coffee with chocolate?
Creamy Toffee Cappuccino recipe
Toffee and coffee are a match made in flavour heaven.