Coffee Cake Recipe
A strong, cold coffee such as TASSIMO L'OR Espresso Delizioso.
The coffee cake has a wonderful coffee note, so it's perfect to enjoy already in the morning. Our modern version with crunchy walnuts and chocolate sprinkles makes it the perfect cake for a fun afternoon with friends. Soft and tender but oh-so easy to make. TASSIMO shows you the coffee cake recipe that all guests will love.
For a 25cm cake tin:
- 200g softened butter
- 200g caster sugar
- 225g plain flour
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or half a package vanilla sugar
- 50 mls of strong, cold coffee, we suggest TASSIMO L'OR Espresso Delizioso
- 100g crushed walnuts (optional)
- Some grated dark chocolate to decorate (optional)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 55 minutes
- Brew a cup of TASSIMO L'OR Espresso Delizioso coffee and let it cool down. Room temperature is fine.
- Preheat the oven to 160 or 180 degrees C fan and grease and line the cake tin with baking parchment.
- Place all the ingredients (except the walnuts and grated chocolate) in a large mixing bowl and use an electric mixer or whisk them together until well combined and smooth.
- Put the mixture in the tin, smooth the top and sprinkle over the crushed walnuts. Bake for 50-55 minutes in the middle of the oven. Use a skewer to check if the middle is baked through, if it comes out clean, the cake is ready. If not, bake for 5 more minutes and check again. Afterwards let it cool off in the tin and decorate with grated chocolate if you like.
- Enjoy your moist TASSIMO coffee cake!
White chocolate cappuccino
It only takes a few extra minutes to make your daily cappuccino extra special: just add a luscious touch of chocolate.
Peppermint hot chocolate recipe
This drink will give a festive touch to your day. Easy to prep. Beginning to feel like Christmas already?
Five ways to enjoy coffee in the summer
Discover five ways to enjoy coffee during a hot summer day.