Mint Choco Latte
1 Coconut White Chocolate Latte.
A Latte is already delicious by itself but how about a chocolate mint latte? A chocolate mint latte gives a deliciously fresh twist with the mint that is used in the latte. In addition, the chocolate in the latte gives it a subtle flavor with a creamy finish. This mint chocolate latte is also delicious and fun to serve during Christmas. Your guests will surely enjoy it when you serve them this mint chocolate latte.
Mint Choco Latte preparation
- Take the mug you want to make the Mint Choco Latte in.
- Add 3 tablespoons of mint syrup to the mug
- Start the TASSIMO Machine and insert the T DISC into the machine
- Put the mug with the mint syrup under the machine
- Once the machine is ready add the whipped cream to the mug
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips on the whipped cream, this is optional.
- Then add a leaf of fresh mint as decoration and your Mint Choco Latte is ready.
If you prefer not to add white chocolate chips to your Mint Choco Latte, you can easily leave them out. This is just a decoration that you can add to the Chocolate Mint Latte. You can also use this recipe to serve with dessert.
Non-alcoholic Espresso Martini
Coffee cocktails are gaining popularity. No wonder: they’re tasteful, energizing and an impressive appearance. Create this Virgin Espresso Martini and impress your guests.
Creamy Toffee Cappuccino recipe
Toffee and coffee are a match made in flavour heaven
Peppermint Hot Chocolate recipe
This drink will give a festive touch to your day. Easy to prep. Beginning to feel like Christmas already?