Chai Latte recipe
2 T DISC such as Coffee shop selections Chai Latte
- 2 Coffee shop selection Chai Latte T DISCs
- 2 Glasses or mugs
- 1 TASSIMO Coffee Pod Machine
Preparing your Chai Latte with TASSIMO T DISC:
- Take a large cup
- Insert a Chai Latte pod into your TASSIMO machine and close the lid
- Your TASSIMO will recognize the T DISC and use the correct settings for the perfect chai latte
- At the touch of a button your chai latte will be ready within seconds. No need to worry about water temperature, milk foam or spices
- Repeat the steps above for a second chai latte
- Enjoy your TASSIMO chai latte.
There are many ways to make a chai latte coffee. By using one of the TASSIMO T DISCs, such as the chai latte T DISC from our coffee shop selection, you can make your chai latte at home in no time. If you prefer to make the entire Chai Latte yourself, it’s also easy. We offer you several options in this Chai Latte recipe.
- 2 tea bags containing black tea
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 320 ml almond milk
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup or maple syrup
- Small pan
- 2 Glasses or mugs
Preparing a homemade Chai Latte:
- Heat the almond milk over high heat in a small pan until the milk starts to bubble at the sides of the pan.
- As soon as it starts to bubble, turn off the heat and add the tea bags to the hot milk.
- Now, wait for about 4-5 minutes so that the teabags can steep in the warm milk.
- Take the teabags out of the almond milk and add the ground ginger, ground cloves, ground cinnamon and syrup to the almond milk.
- Stir this completely into the almond milk until the entire mixture is completely blended.
- Take the mixture and divide it over the two glasses or mugs and now it’s ready to be served so that you can enjoy your Chai Latte at home.
If you really don’t like a particular spice, you can remove it from the recipe. You can customise the recipe and replace the current spice with a spice of your choice. This way, you can easily make a homemade chai latte with your own chai latte ingredients.
Non-alcoholic Espresso Martini recipe
Coffee cocktails are gaining popularity. No wonder: they’re tasteful, energizing and an impressive appearance. Create this Virgin Espresso Martini and impress your guests.
Chocolate Mocha recipe
Chocolate and espresso: a match made in heaven. Who doesn’t like the combination of coffee with chocolate?
Creamy Toffee Cappuccino recipe
Toffee and coffee are a match made in flavour heaven.