How to make the perfect latte with TASSIMO?
A latte is the perfect combination for people who enjoy the taste of rich espressos but also like the flavour of milk: a great balanced coffee. The best thing about making lattes with your TASSIMO coffee machine is that it’s super easy! Since each T DISC has its unique barcode, your TASSIMO machine will recognize the T DISC and prepare the perfect latte for you at the touch of a button!
How to make your perfect latte?
Want to know how to make a TASSIMO latte? Watch the video or follow the steps below.
- Pick your favourite TASSIMO Latte pods. We recommend the rich taste of Costa Latte or L’OR Latte. Every TASSIMO latte package contains two types of T DISCs: milk T DISCs and coffee T DISCs. You’ll need both.
- Make sure your TASSIMO coffee machine has enough water in its tank. Remove the cup stand, and place your latte glass (minimum 325 ml) on the machine. Now you’re ready to make your latte!
- First, shake the milk T DISC, put it in your coffee machine with the barcode facing down, press the start button, then watch steaming and foamy milk pour into your glass.
- Then put the coffee T DISC in your coffee machine, press the start button, and watch your coffee pour into your glass – creating beautiful layers of coffee and milk.
- Stir your glass of latte to ensure a balanced coffee and milk flavour.
- Now, enjoy your latte and know that you can always make a latte with you TASSIMO machine!
Want to know more about TASSIMO’s large variety of delicious milk coffees? Check out this article to discover the differences and preparations.
We are here to help you discover the differences between the milky coffees: latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino and flat white
A luxurious pairing that blends the rich aromas of vanilla and coffee with thick, delicious whipped cream.